Secret Tools To Help Your Achieve & Maintain High SE Rankings
Life is always easier for a person trying to get high rankings in the search engines by making use of technology to automate things
and make complicated tasks easy and less time consuming. This section will give you those kind of tools to save you time, money and frustration.
You can’t just put your website on the net with right keywords and all the right touches and expect your traffic and ranking will remain constant. As the web is an ever changing landscape, you have to keep track of your own web results like what is happening with the competition and also the best and highest ranked sites. There are many useful tools to help you find out
what exactly is happening.
1. With this tool you can check search engines for the number of back links to your URL i.e. other web pages linking to your site:
2. It sometimes becomes important to know where the servers of your hosting company are physically located. Because, some search engines like Google have the ability to filter search results based on their physical location called google targeting. This could be used to determine why your site is showing in only a certain country. This link can also be used to research the country location of a particular competitor’s website:
3. In order to track the location of the visitor or a customer to your website:
4. In order to check the Yahoo! web ranking of your’s or your competitor’s website use :
5. Here is a link to check the web ranking of a website using a Mac or Apple computer:
6. You need a Google AdSense account for using this. This link provides you with charts and reports which will help you analyze traffic, clicks, and results from your AdSense advertising.
7. If you have an AdSense account, you can analyze your website address or another website address to see what Google ads will be displayed when the customer selects certain website names or keywords:
8. This link will take you to a cooperative advertising network where you can join to display and share your ads with other website owners:
9. You can add the Search Functionality on your website which uses Google. This works only if your site is listed in the Google Index.
10. Here are some links to free website counters which you can use on your website to track your traffic and hits:
However, Google Analytics is Free but also will provide you with an amazing array of stats on your site traffic.
The use of automatic Submit tools for the major search engines and directories may not be desirable. If you submit to some search engines incorrectly your pages could actually be deleted permanently from their index or directory. At the same time, you may find manual submissions too time consuming. Experts have suggested that you use software that submits pages as if you were doing it by hand. TopDog, Web Position Gold and Submit Wolf Pro are good choices. Some others are: Commando Pro Submission Software, Add Web Site Promoter, VSE Be Found (Mac), Submission 2000.
Be very careful in selecting the company or service that you hire for search engine optimization, if you do not wish to do it yourself. Beware of those who promise top engine rankings through the use of Meta tags or by building doorway pages or using link farms or cloaked pages (submitting pages that are different from the actual live pages). If the firm tells you that you need to improve content, position keywords carefully, and seek quality reciprocal links, perhaps that is an indication of a good firm to work with.